Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

X factor

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Posh

We all like music. What are your thoughts on that great ? programme x factor. Mine are it ruins music, judges haven't a clue, and it's fixed and they mime. All in all it's rubbish.

hate it. with a passion. you know there's something wrong with the world when people who would struggle to get a clap at karaoke are sitting at the top of the charts. it's not about music, it's about marketing. cowell and co should be in jail

Fair play to Cowell though, he knows how to make his cash. Get people to vote for their favourite singer/band hence bringing him in a nice amount, then signing up the winners to his record label and making even more off the cd's downloads & merchandise! What a top quality geezer.... Not

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?bpq2ru

i've decided that window cleaners are the most sensible people on earth! most of the population are brainwashed by it, but not us lads!

what? no +1? i tell you, since your promotion you're a different man, you're one of them! no longer one of the lads /emoticons/smile.png

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Cowell is a genius, fair result.

I do not like him, but you have to respect how he has gone around and made his cash.

All with THAT hairstyle as well, unbelievable.

Back