Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

x line system fill up time

W

wayne brown

does anyone know how long to fill 350 ltr tank filtered through 20" filters and  R/O system thanks

This is in the wrong section but water pressure and other factors will affect water production. I can produce that in about an hour with a booster pump. 
hi sorry new to forum. water pressure is brilliant around here. i have no booster its automatic fill so will shut down on its own fingers crossed

What r/o have you got?

Xline advertise that the unit comes with a 4040 r/o. If this is the case with yours then with good water pressure you would be looking at around producing 2lpm of pure. That's what mine does using an HF5 membrane and 50psi of water pressure. Pure to waste ratio 1 to 1.

If it has come with a 4021 r/o then you can safely halve those production rates ie 1lpm.

With the input water getting colder those production rates will drop a tad. I don't know how Xline throttle their waste but if your is adjustable you may need to restrict the waste valve by closing it a fraction, less than a 1/12th of a turn on the 'clock' if its a gate valve.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back