X line systems

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Adamss, Feb 17, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Adamss

Adamss Newcomer

has anyone ever had a system fitted by x line or used any of there products?

Advertisement
  2. High-tower

High-tower Active Member

Yeah, had a berlingo with a 500l 2 man system, and a bipper with a 350l system, also had a couple of there poles, was much better than the brodex **** I had before...

3. Adamss

Adamss Newcomer

What are there poles like compared to gardeners or ionics? Have you ever had the hit system of them?

4. High-tower

High-tower Active Member

Can't remeber exactly which pole I had, it was a carbon fibre one about 25ft I think... It was good not too bendy with the light weight brush, and I think it's got the same style clamps as the gardiner...

Didn't have a hot water system... They did use a couple of cheap brass fitting which let it down a bit, but they are easily swapped out...

5. Oakridge

Oakridge Member

Just had a brand new 500l ro di van off them in January.Quality fitted out..everything nice n neat tank bolted thro chassis,etc....got a 25ft hybrid pole of theirs,nice n light transverse clamps are ace...I had the top section loose other day from doing fascia...tighten up with Allen key good as new in under a minute

I do rate em James is a real nice guy and he will have a deal with you

6. I like the look of the poles. Am tempted...

7. Oakridge

Oakridge Member

My advice would be to buy one go hybrid or full carbon

Advertisement