For Sale Xline 3k 22ft carbon pole for sale less than month old

Discussion in 'Items For Sale' started by paul1, Apr 8, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Disclaimer: windowcleaningforums.co.uk provides the Market Place Forum as a free service. windowcleaningforums.co.uk cannot, do not, and will not be responsible for any transactions in the Forum. it is up to you and the other party to settle any disputes and sell responsibly.

NOTE: This area is for private sales only.

When listing an item it must have a clear title, description, price and location. Pictures are also a good idea.

Once sold, please update the thread prefix to a sold prefix. You can do this by: While viewing the thread at the top you will see thread tools click that then edit thread you will then be able to edit your prefix.
  3. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. paul1

paul1 Well-Known Member

PRICE: £285

DESCRIPTION: Xline 3k 22ft pocket carbon fibre pole, excellent pole very rigid clamps are a dream only just bought it few weeks ago but just not for me I'm a gardiner man, but a great pole but I prefer less rigid personally... ideal for small cars and small vans also... bargain at £280 costs £370 ish with vat and delivery... collection and cash only or delivery to be sorted by buyer, if paying paypal be £295... decided want another gardiner, few scratches etc as to be expected but almost new, comes with orange xline hose and a gardier tap that I fitted worth £9.50 plus vat. thanks

PICTURES:

Advertisement
  2. johnny bravo

YOUR NOT DOING YOUrself any favours by your description.

3. paul1

paul1 Well-Known Member

Just being honest pal if someone wants then great if not its still a great quality pole with great clamps but I think I'm just used to the normal carbon and gardiner stuff, just my own view but it is a nice pole just going to stick with gardiner stuff but like to try new things if no one wants it then not an issue will still use and get a gardiner slx 22 also, not trying to do myself and favours or not just an honest sale of a good pole that's just not for me...

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  4. Andy1979

Andy1979 Member

Hi Paul would you be interested in swapping it for a Brodex trolley mate :)

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

Advertisement