Xline rinse bar

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Den, Oct 18, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Den

Den Forum Addict

Advertisement
  2. David K

David K Forum Addict

Looks like a nice piece of kit!

3. steve garwood

steve garwood ginger lion

It looks nice because its ginger :giggle:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  4. Marko067

Marko067 Well-Known Member

After reading reviews I've often discovered that what others like isn't what I like. Only way to really tell whether you'll like it is to buy one and try it for yourself.
    For example: I like a light brush. However, whilst many like Gardiner's Extremes, they are too light for everyday use for me. The Ultimates though, feel just right. I have an Ex-Line Evo-Lite which is a nice brush, especially the colour, but to me it feels heavy compared to the Ultimates. So until X-Line make a brush the same weight as the Ultimate, I wouldn't consider buying one, with or without the rinse bar. I also bought a flocked sill brush to try after reading reviews of how other windies loved them. I couldn't get on with it at all. So, currently the Gardiner's Ultimates with the red fanjets are my favourite brushes. They're a nice weight, they clean well and have a nice spray pattern for rinsing.

That said, reviews are good as they do provide a baseline from where to start when choosing a brush.

5. steve garwood

steve garwood ginger lion

Well put, horses for courses etc.
    I went through loads of brushes before finding my favourite. I now have 3 SLX poles, every one of them fitted with a medium mixed sill brush :)

6. Den

Den Forum Addict

Nicely put Mark, Yes I have gone back to my flocked sill brush as it deals with the debris Better than the ultimate ATM with all the dead leaves etc, personally I just can't get on with the superlite medium mix brush tried several times just don't seem to have the scrubbing power like my flocks.

7. Green Pro Clean Ltd

X-line?

Isn't that the company know through out the industry for quality of customer service?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I would use a Harris decking brush before I touched owt from these jokers.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. kevinc250

kevinc250 Well-Known Member

its probably the only time we'll ever agree on something green pro,some love these brushes,personally i tried them a couple of years ago they were awefull,granted things may have improved a tad but for me i'd give them a wide berth.
    the spray bar is so so yesterday and is really a gimmick to get windies to buy the brushes its not new as its been around for years that one,
    everyone has different preferences and i think that has to be respected as no brush or pole for that matter suits everyone but for me i stick to what i am happy with.
    i've spent so much money over the years buying the newest thing only to realise its **** and the only reason i bought it was from reccomendations from people on forums-my lesson has been learnt

9. Den

Den Forum Addict

Good to hear from someone that owns a rinsebar and appreciated a honest answer with someone that as the experience of working with it, that means a lot, easy to be taken in by the company videos etc.

10. Green Pro Clean Ltd

I agree with plenty you say kevinc250

Or do I?? Hmmmm....... :p

Advertisement