Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Our help section of the site.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
I thought it might be useful to highlight this section of the site. It not only shows our rules and terms but also shows some useful info around bbcodes and smilies used on the site. I know the smilies section Smilies | Window Cleaning Forums | Water fed pole and Traditional will be especially useful to @steve garwood

You can take a look at the help section here Help | Window Cleaning Forums | Water fed pole and Traditional then click the links. You can also find a link to the help section at the bottom of the site.

Just had a quick look gav. At the moment for a smile emoji I type two dots, smile, followed by two dots. Surely if I just write smile, it would just spell out smile???

Yes if you just write smile it will just spell smile. Secondly I don't know how :smile: is even working for you as it's not supported here. The smile code is this

Code:

I must be missing something. If I do eek, its 2 dots eek then another 2 dots, but in the link it just says eek, which if I did, would just say eek. Lol

You was right about the smile, I meant whistle with the dot thingys.

Really not an issue, you have more important things to do I'm sure

Ha ha yeah. Ok so i overlooked the fa t that on mobile it seems to miss of the important bits like the two dots word two dots. If you view on desktop or make your mobile browser show desktop view you will see all the codes you need

Back