Xmas plans

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by abs, Nov 14, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. abs

abs Guru

Just out of interest what do you lot get up to for Xmas ?
    We always go on holiday and get back for new years, nothing traditional in our house

Advertisement
  2. cheapncheerful

everyone knows my plans.....do the visit xmas day....and then...dont move out of my chair for two weeks....its so near ....and i havent had a mince pie yet....:D

so what do i watch.?

last year spent most of one day watching ....australian wife swap ...one after the other all day.

3. abs

abs Guru

Have you one of them old people's chairs you can go potty on ?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  4. cheapncheerful

#4 cheapncheerful, Nov 14, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2014
    that is the worst part of the bloody day.....i put it off...but when you gotta go ...so i crawl up the stairs....and half an hour later im back....i have to have a shave from time to time as well....

i do the joke about asking the wife for a bucket but its wearing a bit thin now...

i find a wet flannel is invaluable for removing all the drippage down my jumper....

i wish i was joking....

5. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Why do you assume everyone on here is Christian as some ppl might not celibate Christmas at all :rolleyes:

6. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Just kidding about but you take my point :D

7. boarcity

boarcity Guest

usually hav a full week off , family visitin from france /old ma / and this yea got one of my daughters moving in lock stock and barrel. i plan to work some days as i predict cabin fever

8. Smurf

Smurf Banned

More naps than usual as the excess of food and booze makes me sleepy...well that's my plan anyway.

9. Shiny

Shiny Forum Addict

Work wise hoping to finish on the 23rd and back on the 5th if all goes to plan. Time off will be spent pretty much the same as most I would think..! eating. booze and sleep unless Mrs Shiny has booked an holiday in the Caribbean for us both and surprise me with the tickets on Crimbo morning......well I can dream lol

10. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

I have been in logistics jobs for the last 8 years so am used to having just bank holidays off over crimbo
    this year i will have a few days off but will still fit some work in

Advertisement