Yell.com

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by Tuffers, Aug 7, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

They are trying to get me to sign up for £25 per month to advertise with them. A big no from me. But does anyone pay to advertise with them and what are the results?

Advertisement
  2. Window Cleaning Rayleigh

Window Cleaning Rayleigh Well-Known Member

I do, for conservatory cleaning and gutter unblocking. I personally have had a lot of success with it. Prob paid for the years advertising within the first month I reckon

3. Andykarlaxxx

Andykarlaxxx Forum Addict

Jesus 25 quid a month? They can suck my nuts for that

4. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

...and the phone has gone 3 times since I posted this. Can't be arsed to answer it until I get feed back off here.

5. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

Stay clear in my opinion. Its a sinking ship. Not to mention all the tele-sales people pull your number from that site

6. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

im with yell.com dont pay tho they kepet ringing me all the bludy time 2 upgrade nte mare in the end i told them not to ring me between 8am an 4 pm cos there stoppin me frm wrkin they dont bother now thank god lol

7. mark m

mark m Hero

£25 a month is nothing that is not even a £1 a day it is tax deductible

8. jimbob

jimbob Well-Known Member

i tried them last year paid £160 for prominent position i got 3 jobs off it all year just about covered my add but i got plagued with tele-sales calls and scammers trying to sell me advertising really didnt think it was worth it definately better ways to spend your money to get work

9. Andykarlaxxx

Andykarlaxxx Forum Addict

Yea I was going to say its 300 quid a year and your nt guaranteed to even get any work out of it. But I suppose uve to be in it to win it....

10. OoO

OoO Guest

At £25 i would say you want the first month free and hand em £50 for 3 months advertising.

Advertisement