Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

All new...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

CVD

Hi guys !! I am all new to this site. I'm currently working for a roofer but really want to start my own window cleaning business. I would appreciate any advice and guidance. I'm from the heart of south Devon

Hi guys !! I am all new to this site. I'm currently working for a roofer but really want to start my own window cleaning business. I would appreciate any advice and guidance. I'm from the heart of south Devon
@tench0771 is from Devon, check him out :thumbsup:

Welcome matey, roofing to window cleaning should be an easy transition, especially with all the tiles I've broken in my time. /emoticons/biggrin.png

hi and welcome cvd...oops yes tolish ...i er ...did one the other day..but..its all right cause there must have been an elephant up there before i started.....and i pushed it up and covered it in moss so.....er...i ..er:iaminnocent:

Welcome bud

I grew up on roofs with me mums other half and then got into windows when i left school

23 years later and only 1 fall and that was due to me putting ladders against wooden canopy above a front door which gave way(lesson learnt and bad back for 2 weeks)

I think being a roofer helps as you are already conscious of being safe on ladders

Good luck mate

Get door knocking and you'll be fine

Last edited by a moderator:
And you know how to replace broken tiles while roofwalking (which i try to avoid nowadays )

persnally id stay in roofing- this country is kicking off the biggest building boom in a very long time, your skills will be in big demand+ big bucks if you go where the work is

Back