You know that big screen they use on sky sports...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Tuffers, Jan 22, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

When they're doing the last day on transfer day or something similar and the bloke scrolls the screen and taps it and then something different appears on the screen. That screen really works I was told by one of my more famous customers today. I always thought there was a bloke in a control room waiting to click a button and change the screen when the presenter touched it. You learn something new every day :thumbsup:

Advertisement
  2. Anthony @ SCS

Anthony @ SCS Active Member

its just an Xbox One with Kinnect lol

3. Shiny

Shiny Forum Addict

Haha....I've got a similar theory at the petrol pump...when I get near the amount I want to put in ...say £25...it doesn't matter how careful I am with the trigger it always goes to £25.01.....I am sure the cashier's press a button and stick a penny on...lol

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. cheapncheerful

yep cracker shiny...

yep techno is taking over...my son not very happy though as he drives cars for a living and ....they are now all fitted with trackers and he got an amber warning for speeding...he is not too happy about not being able to rag the cars....

Advertisement