Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Who would like a media section for pics and vids?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Should we have a media section for pics and vids?

• Total voters

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
Hi all i am starting to notice more users posting vids etc and uploading pics. I wonder if now is the time to add a dedicated media section?

We have tried it in the past but the option we had was not great and was not used much, however there is now a system build by the forum software makers and is much better.

You can see it in action here https://xenforo.com/community/media/ so what are your thoughts?

Do you want a section like this? Would you use it and upload pics and vids to it?

I am happy to add it but no point if not going to get much use. Let me know by voting on the poll which will be open for votes for two weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah sounds like a good idea gav, so basically it would host videos? So we wouldn't need to put them up on YouTube?

Yeah sounds like a good idea gav, so basically it would host videos? So we wouldn't need to put them up on YouTube?
Yes potentially. I would still have to look at limits around unload etc else our bandwidth and disk space will be maxed but yes potentially. I will have to look into it more to see if it will be able to offer both upload and pulling in from youtube. Best of both worlds then.

Back