You missed a bit

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by best, Apr 10, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. best

best Active Member

If i had a £1 for every time some one who walks by says "You missed a bit"...............

how do you respond to that comment?

Advertisement
  2. Paul

Paul Guest

I had it said last week of a fella about 50 ish he was just joking about so my response was so has your hair mate as he has a massive bald patch lol he found the funny side anyways and I got his custome quite funny

3. best

best Active Member

Like it

4. Ryan

Ryan Guest

i aint had it yet now u said it tho lol

5. best

best Active Member

Every monday i clean shop windows and loads of people walk by and pass comments, another one is "It will rain now" lol

6. rjacandwc

rjacandwc Well-Known Member

Yeah! people seem to wish for rain when they see you trying to make a living!!!...

7. chip

chip Guru

to folk passing who say 'you've missed a bit' i say 'you should see the state of em close up!'
    those who say 'get in the corners' i say ' you don't look through corners'

8. vito61

vito61 Well-Known Member

I don't like that at all. I find it quite offensive. I think all of us 50 yr old, follically challenged types should rise up and make a stand against such abuse!!!

9. AS Window Cleaning

AS Window Cleaning Active Member

I say, they dont pay enough to clean the whole window, that bit is extra!

Paulrods, cant believe you said that to the guy!!!! i wouldnt have dared too!!

10. Paul

Paul Guest

Good job he found the funny side lol I would of felt like a rite nasty sod if he never, but he was joking with me so why not, if you can't take it don't hand it out :([hr]
    I was deliverig flyers in my shorts the other week, a old fella must of been 70 said " hey son you have 2 bits of thread hanging from your shorts" as I looked down he said "oh sorry its tour legs" neally wet myself with laughter must be sick northern sense of humor lol.

Advertisement