Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Stick The Tunes On! Or Talk Radio

WCF

Help Support WCF:

adyspurs

Just wondered what other window cleaners like listening to on long journeys between jobs to fire you up.

Prodigy firestarter for me but sometimes a bit of talk sport is nice as love my football.had enough of radio 1.

I have heart on all day,not very interesting tho.

You watching the footy tonight. We r in 3D.. /emoticons/ph34r.png

Usually got some progressive or electo house on or something, use my business phone cos it's an old walkman phone and it's just on all day in my pocket.

Like to listen to all my new stuff mainly so I know it back to front.

I have tunes belting out, musical taste varys really from the 90s rave/drum&bass stuff to my band stuff, oasis,libertines etc.

Also stick talk sport on if im working a sat, have to keep up on the footy scores! love the game!

Hope harry keeps them up fella but might be to late,im starting to warm to AVB though.As for Liverpool few mates are Liverpool supporters although won't except they are now mid table club.COYS drew with Norwich though gutted!

Talksport all day. If a cd a bit of punk or vaccines & glasvegas. Coming home on a Friday you can't beat a bit of sex pistols to get you in the mood for the weekend.

I listen to jump up drum and bass banging electro and dutch house and nod my head all day long /emoticons/smile.png

Latest Posts

Back