Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Diy Wfp Question?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

And yes rc I sometimes work 7 to 8 hour shifts when the mood takes me /emoticons/biggrin.png

I would like to see anyone that would be able to clean 60 - 70 houses a day to appossed to 21- 28 houses which is a challege in it's self to say the least.

You can do 3 detached an hour esaily in a street and earn twice that amount working less (£60 - £80 plus per hour) without driving around much either....Go figure /emoticons/biggrin.png

I prefer to work smarter not harder now /emoticons/wink.png
Mines was 5 hours @£10 each in half hour, so in an hour that would be £100 an hour, witch is more than what you said at £60-80 an hour,

But it's getting them all to manage that.

You couldnt do 10 houses in 1hr no way dont care what you say set up time putting away it all counts no way!!!!

You couldnt do 10 houses in 1hr no way dont care what you say set up time putting away it all counts no way!!!!
The fronts consist of one upstairs window, one down stairs window and one door per house

The back has 2 upstairs and 3 down stairs and one door.

I said I can do 5 of these in half an hour as they are all next door to each other,

The 10would be if there other house next to them want there's done to!

5 houses like that front and back in 30 mins my **** /emoticons/biggrin.png

Splash & dash merchant springs to mind....

why the fronts dont take long at all just do all the top windows on the 5 houses first then drop down to the lower ones.

and parking on the access road at the back and going up and down each garden no problem!

So lets get this strate you:

1. parking up at the front

2. setup up your gear

3. clean the tops

4. clean the bottoms inc doors

5. pakage away the gear

6. drive van around back

7. park up

8. settup up the gear again

9. go up each individule garden to clean the rear windows inc doors of the five houses

10. pack away gear

So all of this takes you a total of 30 mins to do the 5 houses? If so that works out less than 6 min a house total cleaning time,... your must be having a laugh /emoticons/biggrin.png

Ooops! sorry forgot to mention putting out your safety cones too as don't want anyone to trip do we /emoticons/biggrin.png

poles are always fitted to the hose so its just park up, open doors, drop of one cone by van, pick up poll, walk to far house with pole and other cone, it takes 1-2 minutes from parking to starting, the fronts only take less than 10 minutes, 1 minute to reel in the hose shut door and drive round, etc etc

Whaterver you say rc but what troubles me the most is why you want to try fly through the work as quickly as possible beats me....Splash & dash merchants give wfp a bad name dont you know.

To do them in 30 mins you must just wipe over them if your doing front and backs lol but if tour doing it in 30 mins lets say 5 mins getting out the van and back in so each house takes u 5 minss? /emoticons/ohmy.png lol

Whaterver you say rc but what troubles me the most is why you want to try fly through the work as quickly as possible beats me....Splash & dash merchants give wfp a bad name dont you know.
some of us can work fast and good lad /emoticons/wink.png

if you can do a good job quickly and well why would you want to sit back and take your time, time is money at the end of the day, yes i could take a lot longer to do them but there is no point.

yes i knw the splash and dash guys give us a bad name thats why i have been picking up this work! lol got one the other week saying that there was 2 guys on there 4 b ed house and they was there for 5 minutes and finished, when i looked all they did was the windos, frames still had green algee on them, front door was wet but still had muck all over it.

There is one thing being relatively quick & doing a good job but being fast & slap dash will defo loose you work. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Latest Posts

Back