Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Online Payments

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I use paypal,.. there is a small fee per transaction, but compared to the time & petrol costs involved in collecting, I reckon its well worth it. /emoticons/smile.png

Nochex is cheaper, but not as widely known,.. its also UK only so I can't use it. /emoticons/tongue.png

or just give them you bank account number and sort code, that way they can put it straight into you account!

I use my website, and paypal. It works out about 50/60p for a £10 job I think, but less than I would pay in wages and petrol going back out again to try and collect, so I think its worth it.

The pressure washer was a great investment,.. not loads driveways to be honest (maybe 1 or 2 a month), but I do a fair bit of soft-washing and my hourly rate is ALWAYS much higher when pressure washing than window cleaning.

Last week I did a soft-wash job - quoted €525 and managed to get it done in under 7 hours. I felt a bit guilty & gave her a discount,.. I was expecting it to take a day & a half!

What's soft wash job? How powerful of a pressure wash do you have mate? Iv got one that was 180 from halfords nt sure tht would be good enough though

The best electric washer in the world won't beat a 6hp petrol one - you simply can't get enough power out of the socket, so petrol is the only choice really. The extra power means better results & MUCH faster cleaning.

Soft-washing is an american thing - they use chems to wash down houses that are clad in vinyl siding (the vinyl goes green from algae). Over here most houses are painted,.. but we still have an algae problem. Soft-washing will remove the green & black algae without damaging the paint,.. its also good for spraying gutters & pvc.

Google "X-jet sprayers" and you should find loads of info - youtube has a few good vids of soft-washing in action too.

How have you advertised that soft wash to get business mate? And how do you price I'm very very interested in that like

Back