Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

your best days earnings!

chip

what's the most you've earned in a day? the most i did trad was 298 in 12 hours, which was a collective of some of my best stuff (no 3 quid semis! )

i can't remember the most wfp but i've passed the 300 mark 2 or 3 times in about 9 hours, again the good stuff and i've lost some of it since so don't have anymore pre 8am starts and have'nt passed 300 since, but think i still could if i was prepared to go for it. i know some have earned amounts i can barely imagine, but guess it's largely down to where you are.

My best take was £425 cash down London. I stayed at a mates house and took over his well established round. (Slightly cheating I know).

17 Houses at £25 each. Took nearly 13 hours in the summer sunlight.

Was absolutely shattered by the end but looking back now I thouroughly enjoyed it.

James.

I don't remember all time high.

But my general highs would be £200 ish.

Don't think I've ever done a considerable amount more.

Though I am still building my round.

well im doing something wrong as iv only passed £100 twice, lol.

i will have to put a vid up of my technique and yous can criticise.

probably taking too long with the rinsing.

If I was u James I'd have someone out with me give them £40 for 6 hours work - £385 for you for 6 hours cha ching, would be good if you could get 17 for each week

my best was 260 in less than an hour when i was a joiner i went to some huge mansion house to build a couple of fitted cuboards in the alcoves when i got there the woman had changed here mind and decided she wanted something else she apologised for messing me about paid me for the 260 for the 2 days work anyway and said i can take the materials she had bought (6 sheets of mdf and a load of 2x1 and a bit of skirting) ended up using a sheet at home and took the other 5 and the bundle of 2x1 back to the merchants were she got it from and got about another 100 quid

my best was 260 in less than an hour when i was a joiner i went to some huge mansion house to build a couple of fitted cuboards in the alcoves when i got there the woman had changed here mind and decided she wanted something else she apologised for messing me about paid me for the 260 for the 2 days work anyway and said i can take the materials she had bought (6 sheets of mdf and a load of 2x1 and a bit of skirting) ended up using a sheet at home and took the other 5 and the bundle of 2x1 back to the merchants were she got it from and got about another 100 quid
Cowboy.. Watch out Dom is looking for u hahaha

nice one

haha, i was ok with just walking away couldnt be bothered to do it that day as i had a hangover but when she handed the cash over i couldnt believe it. but she did live down what we call millionaires row there huge houses with private ponds and swimming pools i know a couple of them down there won the lottery so probally just spare change to them she did laugh when i said giz a call if you decide thers anymore work you dont want doing

My best days earning for windows would be around £150 ish on my own..

Going to check my lottery here to see if I'll be working again..

Nope, looks like I'll be cleaning windows this week again...

Haha. Yeah I pulled two trailer loads out of a house that's up for sale. Took me and two others 8 hours. They were happy with 20 quid each /emoticons/smile.png good job tho. Yeah I do everything. Jack of all trades. Master of none!! Lol

Nice one, nice little earner I've got 18 sheds to put up next week £50 a shed, little extra money for my pocket /emoticons/smile.png

A friend owns a builders company it's on a set of new builds, a little extra cash to help while I'm building my round up

And hopefully get the the houses to clean as they are now finished,

Back