your best days earnings!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by chip, Feb 21, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. chip

chip Guru

what's the most you've earned in a day? the most i did trad was 298 in 12 hours, which was a collective of some of my best stuff (no 3 quid semis! )
    i can't remember the most wfp but i've passed the 300 mark 2 or 3 times in about 9 hours, again the good stuff and i've lost some of it since so don't have anymore pre 8am starts and have'nt passed 300 since, but think i still could if i was prepared to go for it. i know some have earned amounts i can barely imagine, but guess it's largely down to where you are.

Advertisement
  2. James

James Guru

My best take was £425 cash down London. I stayed at a mates house and took over his well established round. (Slightly cheating I know).

17 Houses at £25 each. Took nearly 13 hours in the summer sunlight.

Was absolutely shattered by the end but looking back now I thouroughly enjoyed it.

James.

3. Masons

Masons Guru

I don't remember all time high.
    But my general highs would be £200 ish.
    Don't think I've ever done a considerable amount more.
    Though I am still building my round.

4. MarkB

MarkB Member

commercial for me i've done 350 in a day, domestic i've done 270 in a day a few times

5. Podrikk007

Podrikk007 Well-Known Member

well im doing something wrong as iv only passed £100 twice, lol.
    i will have to put a vid up of my technique and yous can criticise.
    probably taking too long with the rinsing.

6. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

If I was u James I'd have someone out with me give them £40 for 6 hours work - £385 for you for 6 hours cha ching, would be good if you could get 17 for each week

7. jambo113

jambo113 Guest

my best was 260 in less than an hour when i was a joiner i went to some huge mansion house to build a couple of fitted cuboards in the alcoves when i got there the woman had changed here mind and decided she wanted something else she apologised for messing me about paid me for the 260 for the 2 days work anyway and said i can take the materials she had bought (6 sheets of mdf and a load of 2x1 and a bit of skirting) ended up using a sheet at home and took the other 5 and the bundle of 2x1 back to the merchants were she got it from and got about another 100 quid

8. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Cowboy.. Watch out Dom is looking for u hahaha

9. mark m

mark m Hero

nice one

10. jambo113

jambo113 Guest

haha, i was ok with just walking away couldnt be bothered to do it that day as i had a hangover but when she handed the cash over i couldnt believe it. but she did live down what we call millionaires row there huge houses with private ponds and swimming pools i know a couple of them down there won the lottery so probally just spare change to them she did laugh when i said giz a call if you decide thers anymore work you dont want doing

Advertisement