Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Software to put round in order

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Yeah I don't bother with any computers to arrange my round - good old diary and pen /emoticons/smile.png

Im with JP on this - too much info to risk losing when technology isn't foolproof. Written down will always be there - unless you lose diary lol

I haven't used a diary for months. No need when you use George.....its well worth the 50 quid.
Is this for sale in Asda /emoticons/biggrin.png

Buckit (www.buckit.co.uk) allows you to (a) group your properties together by ROUND and then (B) within each round you can set the ORDER of the properties to whatever you want (e.g. the order that you clean them in). When the jobs are shown on your schedule, they then appear in your chosen order!

[Full Disclosure: "Team Buckit" are the chaps behind the Buckit website & software, so our views are obviously going to be a bit biased towards our product, but to be fair it really is very good! /emoticons/smile.png ]

Buckit (www.buckit.co.uk) allows you to (a) group your properties together by ROUND and then (B) within each round you can set the ORDER of the properties to whatever you want (e.g. the order that you clean them in). When the jobs are shown on your schedule, they then appear in your chosen order!

[Full Disclosure: "Team Buckit" are the chaps behind the Buckit website & software, so our views are obviously going to be a bit biased towards our product, but to be fair it really is very good! /emoticons/smile.png ]
Like the look of your site. However, having just downloaded this you have to continually log back in when using it on a mobile. This is a real pain! Also you have the amount shown in dollars? Do you have an app for the product? Are you going to put a diary within the product so when doing quotes you can see available slots?. Getting this on my iPhone would be a big seller for me.

Further to that, after saving the link on my home screen then going back into it. I then have to log in once more except this time it won't accept my password! How is this mobile?

Another error in your overview page would be the searching table, you can change the tab to last week or this year yet the graph remains the same with the same date?

Does anyone know of a round organiser that I can use on my macbook and iPhone?

Thanks for your comments Jamie - sorry to hear you're having problems.

I've copied and pasted your post to the Buckit Support Website (www.buckitforum.co.uk) rather than clogging up this forum with Buckit support questions.

You can see your post and the solutions/reponses here :-

www.buckitforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12&p=13

If you want to follow it up, please register on www.buckitforum.co.uk and our support staff will be happy to assist!

simple excell sheet for me

week 1

week 2

week 3

week 4

and fit them in on days when its nice simple

iv also got a main list with everyone on and print this out after 5 new customers been added so always got a record of it

Think I am going to try again with a spreadsheet, have tried to get answers from teambuckit but his general reply seems to be user error instead of looking at the possible faults in his program. Have tried all of his suggestions and repeated myself several times. Shame really as it looked like a potential good system to use!

George won't work with Macs that seems to be the same with most other software.

Gav Buckit is completely useless with the most amount of faults in it. I used it for a few days but soon realised how bad it was.

Apparently according to the admin team it's been running for about a year as a side line project for a group of developers. I was the only member registered on the forum and there were so many basic features that wouldn't work I wondered if anything had been properly tested.

But hey I didn't pay for it, ironically when I tried to cancel the account that wouldn't work either! /emoticons/smile.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought we had better reply to "MyLittleCleaningCompany"s very helpful remarks! /emoticons/biggrin.png

>> Buckit is completely useless

Buckit is currently growing at a rate of 1-2 new customers every day - not bad for software which is "completely useless"! I noticed that you previously commented on a different forum that the "desktop version worked" but that you had some problems with your iPhone. In fact the issues specifically were with a version of the Mobile Safari browser which has now been fixed.

>> I was the only member registered on the forum

The Support Forum site has literally just been launched to help us to give better support - and yes you were the first user on it. The idea of having a support forum dedicated to Buckit is to act as a helpful resource for the growing number of customers. We think this is a good idea.

>> according to the admin team it's been running for about a year as a side line project for a group of developers

The company responsible for Buckit have been successfully developing software for over 15 years. Buckit started as a smaller project for us to cross-train our development team in ASP.NET web development from a desktop background. Since its release, it's clearly been beneficial to a growing number of window cleaners and we're very proud of Buckit and intend to continue supporting and developing for it.

>> ironically when I tried to cancel the account that wouldn't work either

Well we have to put our hands up to that one! Nobody has ever cancelled their account before (or since for that matter) so as you were the first there was indeed a bug - but never fear - this has been fixed and your account has been completely deleted!

Hope this helps clear a few things up.

@Gav: we would certainly welcome you giving Buckit a try (www.buckit.co.uk) and let us know what you think and ways that we can improve it. Many thanks!

Back