Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I Went Out This Morning With A Low Battery On My Trolley

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

I noticed that i never charged my purefreedom trolley ( today was the 3rd day its been used the whole day ) /emoticons/mellow.png I was really gutted and thought i had no chance of finishing all my jobs today.

I done 15 houses... and my battery battled through and saved me /emoticons/biggrin.png

Its on charge now for tomorrow /emoticons/smile.png LOL

you should think about getting a split relay charger and charge it of your vans battery saves bringing the trolley into your house cheap on ebay less than 20 quid i think

you should think about getting a split relay charger and charge it of your vans battery saves bringing the trolley into your house cheap on ebay less than 20 quid i think

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SPLIT-CHARGE-RELAY-12V-30AMP-INTELLIGENT-SELF-SWITCHING-/200777927310?pt=UK_Campervan_Caravan_Accessories&hash=item2ebf4c0a8e
I noticed that i never charged my purefreedom trolley ( today was the 3rd day its been used the whole day ) /emoticons/mellow.png I was really gutted and thought i had no chance of finishing all my jobs today.

I done 15 houses... and my battery battled through and saved me /emoticons/biggrin.png

Its on charge now for tomorrow /emoticons/smile.png LOL
i have done that a few times lol

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
you could get a leisure battery if you want but the split relay charger works that it wont drain your battery van

Back