Your help needed looking for quick delivery of a product

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by Scottie, Dec 8, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Scottie

Scottie Well-Known Member

Hello all,

Just a short plee for any info. If times ar enot hard enough trying to build a round I have had my ladder m8rix industrial stolen and I need one asap. I am looking around but can nto see a shop that sells it i can walk into, so have to look online and the delivery times are bad, if nayone knows of any places with quick delivery and a decent price, I had a company at £62 pounds but they can not delivery till saturday. Thats is putting me out big time.

I hope someone may have some info or know of a place, log shot but wrth a try.

Thank you to anyone whom responds.

All the best, Scott

Advertisement
  2. Adams0211

Adams0211 Guru

I can't help you with the ladder mate but just wanted to say that that is a shitty thing to have happen to you. Where was it when it was stolen?

3. Scottie

Was just out testing it on my house, left it on front and boom! gone, abotu 1 minute got side tracked in doors, did not think in 1 min in a quiet little road it would go, so gutted as now I have had to canx some clients, I am not going up ladder with out it and I am border line skint as spent load money on promotion trying to get off the ground with it all and this happens, I feel so deflated, and then I speak to a clietn to explain I will be dalyed a little by 3-4 days and she says Oh I will get someone else, I was going to ask can you wait but i jst thought NO SOD YA! if you can do that then you will drop me at throw of a hat if a cheaper quote comes along, I cna sense the type, oh well, feel gutted its effcting things. I am just beyond fed up at present.

Cheers mate! My own fault leaving it out, somthign I am hot on all my life with anyting, just pure bad timing! Some people out there just are scum! stealing off others. Can nto be anyone down the road as all older and its a nice little road with decent people, so a chancer I suspect! GUTTED!

4. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

5. Smurf

Smurf Banned

6. Smurf

Smurf Banned

7. Smurf

Smurf Banned

8. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Has this been edited? I'm sure it said a ladder had been stolen when I first read it.

9. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Nope you are just getting as daft as me now. Old age is creeping in :D

10. Scottie

Advertisement