Your job

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Podrikk007, Apr 28, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Podrikk007

Podrikk007 Well-Known Member

I was just wondering how many of yous just do window cleaning? . I do garden and property maintenance too. I bought my window round to give me guaranteed income so I could quit my day job but they are taking over! Ha.

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?nsndcw

Advertisement
  2. jambo113

jambo113 Guest

i do gutter cleans and jet washing also do the odd joinery job. im thinking about setting up for just gutters like repairs cleans and replacement and just have a few windows like you for a guaranteed income

3. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Windows
    Gutters & repairs
    PVC fascia, conservatories
    Power washing

Have had loads of painting jobs and use to have a small gardening run but packed that in.

4. Paul

Paul Guest

I've had such a good response to my caravan cleaning offers, I'm thinking do that as a totally different business and windows as another, see how the next 6 month go then mabie do that.

5. windybenn

windybenn Active Member

odd maintenace jobs

6. Paul

Paul Guest

I'm poo at DIY, I built a rabbit cage and run last year, no more rabbits after the first nite lol

7. jambo113

jambo113 Guest

giz a job :)
    [hr]
    its not a bad thing to be poo at it im constantly getting pestered by family and friends to do jobs for them worse thing is i dont charge them

8. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

Im a doley at the moment lol . But my mrs has a job and starts next month in a care home .
    But i used to do plastering , tiling , kitchen & bathroom fitting . Oh and fully qualified fabricator welder aswell . So i have plenty of different skills i can use elsewhere .

Advertisement