Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Your worst job

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Posh

Taking it further what has been/is your worst job. Mine was got a nice little job. 3 bed house conny and conny roof clean £30. Lovely me thinks. Nice house nice people. Did all job but could not get to other side of conny without going next door. My custys said I could they had sorted it out with them. Got round there and was nearly sick. Must have been 6 months of dog **** round there. Never seen anything like it. Must have been the neighbours from hell. What a difference between 2 houses. Back there again in 2 weeks. Might invest in a gas mask.

Don't waste your money on a gas mask Posh, just buy a nose peg /emoticons/sad.png

I'm not too sure on my worst job, got a few in my head. I'll come back when I've had a think.

James.

I think mine has got to be a similar situation to yours Posh. I did a quote for a custy no problem at all, wen't round the back of his garden and it was fine, I gave him the price and arranged a date when I was back in the area again.

A couple of weeks later I returned and obviously he hadn't picked up his dog mess. There was that much of it the smell was horrendous. I nearly through up. Was surprising how a garden could go from very clean to diabolicly disgusting within 2 weeks. Makes me wonder what on earth he was feeding his dogs?

James.

Back