Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window seals

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Den

View attachment 7584 tried out my luquidator and combinator today on my own house and found out that I have problem with detailing, havnt had a chance to try on any other Windows yet I found the clips were riding up onto the seals is this normal on some seals or is it just me

Photo of the seal below

Den.

View attachment 7585

Have a play around mate

Go gently up to the edge of the seal and slowly and it will be ok and then keep practicing but getting quicker each time

You'll soon be doing it without thinking and quite quickly

It is a different tool to get used to but won't take long

Watch polzn bladz and see how it's done

I find that on a few certain Windows my liquidator isn't has good as my own modded unger because of the rubbers.

Not many tho

I think people think you buy it and automatically think no detailing.

I've been using mine now for over 6 months or so & still have to detail sometimes. Rare but still do.

Took me about 2 months to get used to it.

Thanks fellas need to brush up my skills, my eldest son gets home in 5 weeks time, every thing is coming together slowly getting the equipment trad and wfp bought a connect van yesterday, it's blue with a few marks on it my youngest son is a paint sprayer so going respray it white, and son in law is a sign writer so all costs are materials only happy days, son in law as design my flyers and cards just got to order them next week.

Thanks again to the power of the forum for all the help I have received.

Den.

I find that on a few certain Windows my liquidator isn't has good as my own modded unger because of the rubbers.Not many tho

I think people think you buy it and automatically think no detailing.

I've been using mine now for over 6 months or so & still have to detail sometimes. Rare but still do.

Took me about 2 months to get used to it.
I could pretty much use it fine 90% of the time from day one when i got a prototype but i have been modding my own channels for years quite similar to polzn bladz way (not exactly the same but similar)

Then started modding them his way

Liquidators are just a natural progression from that

I can still 0 detail with my modded ones as you may have seen on old vids posted on here

I'll have to dig one out

Back