Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Much For This Glass Roof?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

2EEC84DA-F0F0-4CEC-ACFC-70220302C7D7_zpsoxl2pstv.jpg

£135.00 with the front of gutters cleaned at the front of roof, ubik and wfp done in 1hr 30 mins /emoticons/wink.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does the price include cleaning all the upvc.....including the very green looking velux windows?
Aye up, tay's into this roof malarkey now /emoticons/biggrin.png. @Neil WTF? /emoticons/biggrin.png

The customer sent me the pic, not seen it in the flesh yet. I will do the Velux things, but will only get to 3 sides of them.The lead flashing may have run on the glass :confused:? I was thinking £50 tbh.

£50 tuffers? It looks greener than the bogies up my nostril mate /emoticons/smile.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with £50. I think that's the blue sky limit for a simple lean too. It may be filthy but A) I've seen worse. And B) it's not the grand beautiful flashy conservatories that understandably, from the customer's point of view, command a higher premium to clean. My point is, no matter how bad I don't think there's a market to go over £50 for a small lean too roof. Just my opinion and experience of course.

Got it. £60 including the two windows above. I'll probably do the rest of the house for free if I'm getting a crack on. Looks like they have no windy, so a free clean might end up being a regular /emoticons/wink.png

I would also check & clear the conservatory guttering for free then clean the side of the conservatory too;)

They have been defo smurfed as @cheapncheerful would say @Tuffers... Nice one /emoticons/biggrin.png
Myself I would have quoted a wee bit higher but thats just me :rolleyes:
It can be a thin line between getting a decent paid job and pricing high and getting nowt though @Smurf. I priced one last week, agreed a price, then he changed his mind :mad: That one was priced at £80 for conny roof and side windows.

well done tuffers lets here the crack then

how long did it take and after pics if you c\an get jobs like that for £60 you have cracked it

£20 tops taking 60mins

Well done tuffers....thats a very nice price for an hours work.......I bet lady tuffers will be browsing the holiday websites after hearing about this.

Well done tuffers....thats a very nice price for an hours work.......I bet lady tuffers will be browsing the holiday websites after hearing about this.
She's after one of them juicers so she can lose some more weight :rolleyes:. Just go for a jog ya silly bint /emoticons/biggrin.png

Latest Posts

Back