Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Magic Sponge Anyone?

Tuffers

Bought 200 on fleabay (god knows why so many) and arrived today, for £10 inc postage from China. I 'won' them about a month ago and I had a message from the seller this week, asking if they had arrived yet. Well they hadn't as of yesterday and he offered to send me another 200. I must remember not to leave feedback /emoticons/wink.png

If there is anyone who hasn't tried a magic sponge, I'll send you some if you want for free. Just pay postage.

Can't say fairer than that :thumbsup:

Now, where shall I put them all? /emoticons/biggrin.png

EDIT: if you PM me I'll send 10 out to the first 10 who ask. You would just have to send me a quid via PayPal for postage.

DB1DC272-65C4-45B6-9440-0268C283B374_zpsmzdz7fnl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it was worth a try /emoticons/biggrin.png

Anyhow I've now paid me quid for 10 /emoticons/wink.png

ahh nice offer tuffers... i paid a couple of quid for four of the bigger ones...not tried them yet...wifes nicked one...mothers had another....i can see what everyone will get for xmas off you....:rofl:

well I just bought 200 so if I do a tuffers scam defo all of my family at xmas will be getting a few each. Now that's xmas sorted for me and it's only May. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Just dampen the sponge and away you go. Mind you the don't last very long as will squash down and eventualy break up but they work a treat on cleaning loads of things.

You can also get them in the likes of homebase but are very expensive compaired to buying the same melamine sponge in bulk.

This one you cut it down but you will only get about 4 bits of sponge the same size that tuffers has bought.

http://www.homebase.co.uk/en/homebaseuk/jml-doktor-power-magic-eraser-665489

I'll jump on this bandwagon. Never even heard of them. I'll try anything once! Pm on its way.

Hi Tuffers,Am I in the first 10 replies? I would like to try some.

Cheers,

Steve
Replied to PM mate.

Bloody Royal Mail are charging me £2.80 postage! I thought it would be the price of a large letter. Bloody rob dogs. And I get 200 posted for free from China!

Cheaper for people to buy from the £1 shop.......They are good for everything, getting stains off baths/shoe marks on floor tiles. They remove lots but not all stains. Worth the money.

Cheaper for people to buy from the £1 shop.......They are good for everything, getting stains off baths/shoe marks on floor tiles. They remove lots but not all stains. Worth the money.
womans point go on shaz get some for girlfriend keep her busy dont like her sitting about doing nowt, actually thinking about getting her out with me on the graft

now that might be going just to far

a bit of mark up from homebase me thinks....yeh i really wanted them for scuff marks on front doors but haven't tried them yet....

and now i have...they are great ...just the job....but they do fall to pieces easy ...so maybe will get the 200 from china:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back