Welcome guest/lurker! Read more... ×
Luke Elliott

How did I ever clean before?

Tuffers
Strange that. I did a conservatory roof yesterday and loved it. Easier to get into the wedge between the frames as you can turn the brush side ways. That's also how I got the muck off the frames. Did you try tightening it?

Day 2 today; still loving it. Getting more adept at using it too.

Tightened the arse off it. I can see what you're saying though. Got another glass conny roof to do in the morning with angled glass, so might have another play if I get the rest of the house done sharpish.

Bingo

I am pleased to say that we now have a long arm version of the swivel in development with tooling being made at the moment. Should get the production run within the next 8 weeks.

And for the meantime Uncle Alex....one-can-do as I mentioned in another thread earlier........

I 'Mixed-n-Matched .

I first tried with the 'Type 1 Swivel' and an 'Extender Angle Adapter'....didn't work for me as it was hard to control, the swivel needs to be at the brush-end.

Soooo,

I used a 'Resi Neck Type 1' and the 'Extender Angle Adapter'.

Undo the 'flip-fast' section end off the 'Angle Adapter' and swap for the end off the 'Type 1 Swivel' ;) :thumbsup:.

Luke Elliott
Tightened the arse off it. I can see what you're saying though. Got another glass conny roof to do in the morning with angled glass, so might have another play if I get the rest of the house done sharpish.

Asking a stupid question, but it is a Gardiner Resi-neck swivel you have?

Luke Elliott
And for the meantime Uncle Alex....one-can-do as I mentioned in another thread earlier........

I 'Mixed-n-Matched .

I first tried with the 'Type 1 Swivel' and an 'Extender Angle Adapter'....didn't work for me as it was hard to control, the swivel needs to be at the brush-end.

Soooo,

I used a 'Resi Neck Type 1' and the 'Extender Angle Adapter'.

Undo the 'flip-fast' section end off the 'Angle Adapter' and swap for the end off the 'Type 1 Swivel' ;) :thumbsup:.

Yep, already did that after reading your post in the other thread. It does make it very long though. So I use it when I need it. A standard long arm would be ideal.

Tuffers
Asking a stupid question, but it is a Gardiner Resi-neck swivel you have?

Yes