Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

wanted anything wfp related

WCF

Help Support WCF:

windowman

wanted anything wfp system related. have a peugeot expert van so a 4ooltr upright tank if possible plus anything else been trad for 20yrs so its all new to me .thanks cash waiting ps will travel .

If Smurf can't sort you out I have a flat 400 and an upright 650 I'm not using. Possibly even a few other bits. Where you based?

If Smurf can't sort you out I have a flat 400 and an upright 650 I'm not using. Possibly even a few other bits. Where you based?
hello luke you posted a message about a 400ltr tank and some other bits iam intrested .Iam based in lancaster lancs

Hi did you mange to find some equipment I have all this for sale

40/40 HF 5 ultra low pressure membrane.

Membrane housing.

400 litre tank and frame.

3 stage pre filters 2 carbon 1 sediment.

Hose reel and 100 meters of micro bore hose.

Tds metre.

Van port.

100 psi pump

XA5 digital pump control.

25 litre resin vessel.

30 meters 1/2" hose to plumb.

7' pole.]

15' pole.]

30' pole.]

^ all complete with hose and brushes !

£1400

Just not had time to do anything with it I've never been so busy and everyone I ask already got a window cleaner so decided to push it on so if you hear anyone want some stuff I've got the lot lol.

Just not had time to do anything with it I've never been so busy and everyone I ask already got a window cleaner so decided to push it on so if you hear anyone want some stuff I've got the lot lol.

If you're still selling, how much for the 40/40 and are prefilters included?

Where abouts are you based?

Cheers

Back