Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

2 men working one hose?

Neil

Would this work?

qaruqupe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had two men off one pump and one controller plenty of times. But two men of one hose!? You'll be very limited on where to move! I can see you getting in each other's way a lot. Ideally with two mean you want to be as far from each other as possible and work toward each other. Whether that be opposite sides of a building or the two furthest apart houses you can reach with two hoses.

Good Idea me thinks, all you need is a longer pole hose

You can get long pole hosing which will be long enough to go Round the back of houses

3 men on one hose lolol
ymemuhyn.jpg
now that would be ridiculous

Good team work always works well don't you think? /emoticons/biggrin.png

[media]

[/media]
Well you did say 2 men working one hose

I would have thought that the flow would be an issue. You don't have the water on all the time, so when your pole was off, the other person would get full power through his hose. Then that would change when your hose went back on. I would have thought it would be difficult with the flow pressure changing constantly. We pay a load of money for fancy flow controllers for a reason. Having a useable, predictable flow rate at the end of your pole is important.

Though, as I have never used a splitter, the thoughts above are just my own musings of what 'might' happen.

When we tried this we had good flow through 1 pole and a trickle through 2nd pole , we tried agitating with the bad flow and rinsing with the good flow , the two of us doing this on a very very long row of office windows saved no time at all so we ditched the idea /emoticons/smile.png

Back