Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

FAO UKIP Voters

Tuffers

You gotta laff :rofl:

154EEB19-4A39-402A-A8B8-96C04A9C343A_zps5rlhf6l9.jpg

sorry my vote went in the post a long time ago ....and i havent changed my mind.....and also have never voted in the euro elections before.../emoticons/biggrin.png i am voting for putin

yeh not to get bogged down in either is probably the best thing..

..but....give the guy a chance before you knock him....remember the others have had thier chance and failed...the current lot promised to get immigration down to 100000 and now say they cant do it ...not saying anything except there are far, far, far, too many cars on the roads everywhere i turn...too many grrrrrrr and half of them are too bloody dozy to be on the road...,:rolleyes:

The problem is cnc.....people complain about being part of europe and say they want a vote as to whether we stay in or out .......but are they in possession of the real facts or any facts. Could we ever have a fact based debate without resorting to scaremongering and distorting stories and appealing to peoples prejudices.

Also, its always the politicians that tell us what joe public wants and desires....its just their way of managing and conditioning us.

Last edited by a moderator:
to be honest this post was correct there all tw...ats...but someones gotta do it ...there was a great film tv series years ago called the gravy train i think, all about the fiddling that goes on ...the best bit was the train of plums going from spain.....every country got a bit of money...and by the time they arrived they were rotten...and they still got money for rotten plums..suppose...if we were in thier shoes....would we all be the same.../emoticons/smile.png hey i want a duck pond house...

to be honest ...i kinda wanna be in europe as it is gonna be as big as the other super powers but i dont necessarily want the europe we have at the moment..after all the great man winston said we should all get together just after the war...

at the end of the day ....we a small island and we full....and i see no reason at all why we need anyone else....make some of the lazy bar stewards over here already do some bloomin work...

@mrtaytay, In my opinion there are too many facts and figures, the real test is just to look around to see whats going on. Career politicians want to stay in the euro, because the euro parliment is the next big career stepping stone for them. Immigration doesnt affect them because the migrants don't live in the nice areas they live in. Migrants don't compete with thier jobs and bring thier pay down through undercutting. And if anything, they get the huge benefit of cheap labour from foreign nannys and gardeners (Cameron for example has one).

@mrtaytay, In my opinion there are too many facts and figures, the real test is just to look around to see whats going on. Career politicians want to stay in the euro, because the euro parliment is the next big career stepping stone for them. Immigration doesnt affect them because the migrants don't live in the nice areas they live in. Migrants don't compete with thier jobs and bring thier pay down through undercutting. And if anything, they get the huge benefit of cheap labour from foreign nannys and gardeners (Cameron for example has one).
I take your point tolish....but there so many aspects to being part of europe. What I am saying is that we should be in possession of all the facts......not many of us can pull off a long list of benefits and negatives from being in europe. We tend to get mainly negative stories in the media which helps to wind people up. I have a gut feeling that we are better remaining in europe and dont desire a vote at all. Its not a time to isolate ourselves and I fear what would happen to jobs and the economy.....although it goes way beyond that. Whether we are in europe or not, politicians will always be corrupt.....that is something that should definitely be addressed.

Bring back national service, that would sort a lot of problems out in this country /emoticons/wink.png < that was a big wink :thumbsup:

i agree mr taytay i too desire to be in europe but.....we should be leading the way and we are not.....

some great things have come out of europe ...especially esa....we are really doing great things in space and other areas too....but like him or loathe him nigel has always stood up for this country and i have been unable to fault him yet....besides sorry to say europe isnt the question the question is the year after ....ukip have some great domestic policies naff all to do with europe.../emoticons/smile.png

would be a great move...wink back...popular too....er and in light of mr putin....hmmmmm

and of course capital punishment....he he he...i could personally pull the noose on several having the time of thier life at our expense...no names of course...

See this is the wonderful thing about UKIP. They don't want to isolate us, they want us to mingle with the rest of the world without giving preference to Europe. Also, they believe in us as a country. We were, and are a great country, with a lot to offer if we just believe in ourselves. People want our goods, especially the Chinese.

Like CNC says, Nigella also has a load of other great policies that are worth checking out.

I dont doubt us as a country tolish. Most people dont. Its just a matter of opinion as to the direction it needs to take and how we develop. And personally, I am not inspired by many, if any, modern day politions. Most of them lack vision and have self interest at heart. But I am looking for a more equal, progressive and less corrupt society.....cant see ukip delivering that.

Ps.....we do trade and mingle with the whole world as well as europe.

ahh but not quite trade with the rest of the world if you listen to what nigel has said....

any way lets just end this now...tell me this isnt the best bit of ukip news headline although i am of course sorry for the lady in question...it could have been my daughter...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2629776/My-sex-attacker-gets-care-I-Scarred-victim-languishes-NHS-queue-Latvian-given-500-day-treatment-private-hospital.html

and the sad sad thing is ...that headline is repeated time and time again....and hmmmm life inside ...means four years before being considered for parole...

ps my kids were all sceptical about ukip ....but something needs to change.../emoticons/smile.png

and me, i am proud to say i have used my rights to be free and vote for whatever i choose,and have no wish to impose my beliefs on anyone else....my grandparents both fought in the war for this right ....and i am not going to let them down.... in the past i have abstained...voted labour..voted tory and yes even in desperation voted liberal...not quite voted monster raving loony yet though ...mind you the kids wanted to vote for the pirate party...wheres me parrott:rofl:

I dont doubt us as a country tolish. Most people dont. Its just a matter of opinion as to the direction it needs to take and how we develop. And personally, I am not inspired by many, if any, modern day politions. Most of them lack vision and have self interest at heart. But I am looking for a more equal, progressive and less corrupt society.....cant see ukip delivering that.
Ps.....we do trade and mingle with the whole world as well as europe.
My point was that we give 'preference' to Europe. Why should we tax other great countries more just because they are not in the EU? And why should we have open borders to anyone in the EU while descriminating against Australians, Americans, Canadians, and other good countries with similar cultures and economies? Like you I'm not inspired by any of the politicians out there, but Farage is like a breath of fresh air. He ws a business man before being a politition, unlike the red and blue nobbs who worked there way up in research offices... in other words, career polititions.

Not trying to sway anyone here, and don't think we should stop talking politics since everyone here is being mature and adult about it. Its good to hear other views.

yeh but hope mrtaytay understands we are not ganging up on him..../emoticons/smile.png

not forgetting the new financial transaction tax ....which we have opted out of for now...but they dont like london having so much clout...

and of course the human rights thing....

but you see mr taytay people laugh because i am a trekky ...i dont give one....in the 24th century everyone is equal and the hardest concept of all....there is no such thing as money any more...thats all i want ...a world of peace and harmony....and of course ...plenty of plonk..:rofl:

actually only just really took notice of ukip .....not that long ago....its just ...their policies are the ones i want...something has to change..

anyway mr taytay stop getting me into trouble with the wife....i said mrtaytays wife had a nice cold beer ready for him when he came in from work....not gone down very well...but she has just got me one in the adverts and has told me to tell you:rofl:

yeh but hope mrtaytay understands we are not ganging up on him..../emoticons/smile.png
Not at all. its just a discussion, although I understand that the written word can be taken badly by people when that is not the intension. I'd much rather be having a pint and chat with taytay then typing./emoticons/smile.png

....there is no such thing as money any more...thats all i want ...a world of peace and harmony....and of course ...plenty of plonk..:rofl:
****** to that, I'm not cleaning windows for nothing!

actually only just really took notice of ukip .....not that long ago....its just ...their policies are the ones i want...something has to change..
Same here mate.

Will come back to this tomorrow night lads.....just got back from the pub and working tomorrow. Its good to chat about this kind of thing but, for tonight, the ipa has taken its toll!

i would love you to persuade me differently mr taytay but alas my vote was in the post a long time ago....yeh me been knocking a few back just lately....no whisky in the summer...just lovely beer...:cool: and beefburgers..

yeh i have heard of ipa what is it...dont want to miss out!!!

Evening cnc....ipa is india pale ale......a lighter tasting kind of bitter. Even timothy taylors is desribed as a pale ale. There are so many quality ipa's about at the mo, but if you want some uk good news then look towards thornbridge brewery who have their brewery just outside bakewell. They brew real quality ales including one called jaipur....an ipa at 5.9 %. A total class ale. Anyway, the ale is in such demand in austria, sweden, italy and other european countries that they cannot brew enough. They are now building a bigger brewery in order to keep our european brothers and sisters happy.

Please dont rely on nigel to represent ordinary working men and women. He has no idea and, I suspect, has very little sympathy.

Back