Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Enough grass for an hippies convention!

mrtaytay

One of my customers pleaded with me to bring my mower when I next did her windows. I am trying to stop doing stuff like that, as its a right hassle getting the mower in the car, plus I need to concentrate on my windows as i am always behind. But being a softy, I decided to pack the mower in the back........I was somewhat shocked at the state of the lawn!!

View attachment 2630

Had a few jobs like this recently. A garden like that needs a strimmer, not a lawnmower. I hope you didn't damage your mower on anything hidden in that grass.

Had a few jobs like this recently. A garden like that needs a strimmer, not a lawnmower. I hope you didn't damage your mower on anything hidden in that grass.
The mower is a beast and took out a few hidden plant pots!. To be honest, the grass was way too wet to cut, but it was today or never.

I had this with a customer the other week I said yep I will do it 5 months later "yep I will do it next month" lolol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeh me found it a pain putting the mower in the car....and bloomin grass bits everywhere...but its only in the summer so i do get a rest...not had one that bad mr taytay...thats more a jungle...

my mowers like its owner a bit dodgy at times....on one lawn the bloomin wheel kept fallen off...i think i sorted that now....and on the same job it just decided to pack up and i ended up finishing it with the owners mower...i wasnt asked back there thank god...nice though they were i am not keen on :specs:specs:specs people watching me....grrrrr

i now do one just around the corner....no one in ..money under mat....but my mower is defo on its last legs...prefer cleaning windows to anything else but sometimes its a change../emoticons/smile.png

yeh me found it a pain putting the mower in the car....and bloomin grass bits everywhere...but its only in the summer so i do getlittle a rest...not had one that bad mr taytay...thats more a jungle...my mowers like its owner a bit dodgy at times....on one lawn the bloomin wheel kept fallen off...i think i sorted that now....and on the same job it just decided to pack up and i ended up finishing it with the owners mower...i wasnt asked back there thank god...nice though they were i am not keen on :specs:specs:specs people watching me....grrrrr

i now do one just around the corner....no one in ..money under mat....but my mower is defo on its last legs...prefer cleaning windows to anything else but sometimes its a change../emoticons/smile.png
yep, i do a tiny bit of gardening as i do enjoy it, but the windows have to come first. Always happy to trim a ladies bush though.....even happier if she wants me to fertilize her little private garden!

Back