Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Been asked to quote this

Neil

Gutters all round and window clean all round, this is a nice looking job but there's no way I can get to the triangle windows at the front and one at the back as they are set too far back /emoticons/sad.png they have a window cleaner already and apparently he can't get every window which I think are the triangle ones. What you lot think on a price for gutters and windows?

edyzyvag.jpg
ru9etasu.jpg
tu4aqu3a.jpg
vereramy.jpg
vuhy3a2y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice job if you can do it @Neil. How would you reach the dormer type windows even if the triangle ones are out of reach?

I usually throw a "how much was the last cleaner charging?" when pricing up if I can, just to get an idea if the price in my head is too low.

That's what I was thinking tuffers, I'm not going to be able to get them ones either I don't think , do you reckon ask them what the other windy charged tuffs?

What do you reckon on a price for the gutters the place is huge, the only thing I would use is gutter vac and camera no ladder for me at that height lol

That's what I was thinking tuffers, I'm not going to be able to get them ones either I don't think , do you reckon ask them what the other windy charged tuffs?

Bit of a difficult one asking what the other fella charges, as they will expect it done cheaper if you're only offering the same service as him. If he had been sacked, then I'd ask, as they only have you offering the service.

As for the gutters, just @Smurf em up :rofl:

Lol tag smurf in this tuffs I forgot how to tag

Lol tag smurf in this tuffs I forgot how to tag

Use the @ using no gap and start typing their name, the name should start to show after typing the first few letters, click on the name and it gets added to your post @Neil :thumbsup:

You reckon smurf don't you think it would be powerful enough?

Unless you could find out what the other lot charge to do the windows first would save you wasiting your time if they are just on a cost cutting exercise. I would ask them outright why do they want another quote and would even go as far as asking to see one of their invoices for that job too before I entertained pricing the job up.

It's not about the power of the vac but the lengh of the poles you would have to manage and if the tools would fit in the gap ok. Then trying to get sods out at that height I've found near impossible to do.

To me that is a classic cherry picker job.

You reckon smurf don't you think it would be powerful enough?

Or the top gutters set back?

Nice job if you can do it @Neil. How would you reach the dormer type windows even if the triangle ones are out of reach?
I usually throw a "how much was the last cleaner charging?" when pricing up if I can, just to get an idea if the price in my head is too low.

Yeah mate flip round on the inside windows would be nice to have but the gutters no go smurfs put me right off lol, I'm thinking windows £450 ?

Sorry Neil I did not mean too but i don't think a guttervac would be the best option on that one :rolleyes:

Yeah mate flip round on the inside windows would be nice to have but the gutters no go smurfs put me right off lol, I'm thinking windows £450 ?

Sorry Neil I did not mean too but i don't think a guttervac would be the best option on that one :rolleyes:
Your right really as you need to be up there to see unless I'm going to use my camera every 2 seconds!

How much would you charge for the windows all round (forget the roof ones)

if i was to do that by the time i had finished it would be time to start again:rofl:yeh for me 5 to 6 days...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back