Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

moving 500 litres of water..

choco

Hi guys, what do you think would be the best way of moving purified water from a 500 litre at the back of the garden, to a tank in the van out front? Budgets getting a bit thin so needs to be cheap as really? Using a 30 litre tank would be a pain in the ass carrying it over day by day?

I know of someone that got a plumber in as he moved into a mid terrace house. What they did as the chap did not want piping going through downstairs due to the layout of the rooms etc so they fed a pipe up the back of the house downspout then through the loft and down into the front downspout. Fitted connections on both ends so could fill his van tank that way.

Idealy if it can be done is get a plumber in to run a pipe through the house on the ground floor so you don't need to run a hose through the house each time you want to fill your van tank.

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in a mid terrace house too so that is what I'm going to do as I keep having to drive up a curb onto a grass area to get to the back gate. Not really a problem I know until the van gets stuck in the mud which may I add has happend to me more than once /emoticons/biggrin.png

Hi Dan & welcome to the forum :thumbsup:

If you want to create a new post just click on the most appropriate sub cat you want to post in then once that category is open on the bottom right hand corner you will see a "create new post" button

Back