Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Had to stop

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I thought the concept was quite brillant to be honest jimmyboots and i do like those hose reels also the way they are setup too.

brilliant idea but cant see it putting that much charge in to be honest...especially in view of our renowned weather../emoticons/smile.png....do you think it goes to solar steve for a clean:whistle:

great pics though and a neat setup...

When speaking to the lady window cleaner they have used it for 4 years.

I don't think they know solar steve :rofl:

Sorry I thought best not for good reasons after the likes of @Tuffers comment:D

these lady windowcleaners sure know what they want...and they get it....gotta say its very tidy:) i hope you told her to get on here....

to be fair to tuffers it is spring:devil:now if you do want a sexist comment....my mate says....on days like this even the ugly ones look good.....dont know what he means....

mind you ...i did get a nice view of the hills yesterday:whistle:

Her fella that she was working with would have not taken to kindly to comments like that me thinks :laugh:

I think that is brilliant. That's a mean braked trailer so it must need some muscle to pull it.

I have never seen a body/enclosure like that before. Is it purpose built or is it available from a manufacturer, ie. military etc?

I love the fixed hose reels as well.

Much respect to the DIY builders of this - they have done a really good job.

Her dad is also a window cleaner so built it from scratch for her from what I think she said was a water tank. I was also told her dad also has one too as works miles away but never said where.

Forgot to mention inside has a built in electric oil heater for frost protection. Also the tank has heaters in it too.

That's one cleaver dad for sure.:thumbsup:

I think that is brilliant. That's a mean braked trailer so it must need some muscle to pull it.I have never seen a body/enclosure like that before. Is it purpose built or is it available from a manufacturer, ie. military etc?

I love the fixed hose reels as well.

Much respect to the DIY builders of this - they have done a really good job.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool set up, love it, want one. Totally has taken wfp into the space age, great work. Would be totally mind expanding to be that clever:)

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk 2

Nice!!! The trailer and gear etc must weigh a ton......literally. Is that a defender she is using to tow it?

I love trailer set ups, i get a lot of interest in mine by both passer bys and other windys

I would be interested to see the reels in better detail

Latest Posts

Back