Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I Saw An Amazing Sight Today

Tuffers

I was at a junction, preparing to join a dual carriageway. While waiting I heard a thud and looked to see 2 pheasants in the middle of the road. The thud was one of them being hit by a car, it was staggering about with its wing drooping. His mate then started nudging him out of the road towards the undergrowth and safety. It probably died, but at least he did his bit :thumbsup:

ahh now youve made me cry....yeh we have a lot of those whisky birds that just stroll across in front of you here......you know off the ad....de de de de de de d de d...and not so long after the super cat saw of the dog video...it is amazing what you see as you drive around....not forgetting the 10 foot trampoline in the road after the recent gales...:)great tale though...

new book out next week tuffers tales.....:rofl:

ahh now youve made me cry....yeh we have a lot of those whisky birds that just stroll across in front of you here......you know off the ad....de de de de de de d de d...and not so long after the super cat saw of the dog video...it is amazing what you see as you drive around....not forgetting the 10 foot trampoline in the road after the recent gales...:)great tale though...
new book out next week tuffers tales.....:rofl:
Or Tuffers' Tall Stories /emoticons/smile.png A good bedtime read :thumbsup:

Back