WJCN64

First Time Using My Window Cleaning Van, Same Day Sprained my Ankle!

WJCN64

I Have been off all day today because i sprained my ankle yesterday 3.30 at a customers house thankfully after i cleaned the con roof, it was so bad i almost blacked out!

cheapncheerful

wow...bit of a downer....something i have carelessly taken for granted that i will always be fit and its a bit scary if you think about it...i cant afford to be ill im booked up for two weeks....:)hope you get better soon...

Tuffers

Ouch. I saw a window cleaner working with crutches once. He was doing the downs and his mate the ups.

Another one for my book cnc :thumbsup:

cheapncheerful

well to be fair i did have a week off with my ankle once....and then went back to work ...very slowly...until eventually the plaster wore away....cant let the custys down...:)

WJCN64

thanks guys, im still chuffed with my van pugo boxer 53 plate 90000 miles with pure freedom 400litre tank & RO all ready fitted, Hose reel, 30 and 60ft carbon poles all for gess how much guys........

WJCN64

1k! it needs the side sills replacing and a bit of work i think it a mega bargain!

Smurf

Nice one :thumbsup:

1k! it needs the side sills replacing and a bit of work i think it a mega bargain!

cheapncheerful

so the van was free then...me likes free:D

WJCN64

I know! even if i end up paying £500 on repairs once its uptogether i could sell it for 2000 or 2500 i think.

Duncs

get in bargain!!!

run it as long as you can, its going to make you buckets of money!!