Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Petrol pressure washer

Laugher

Can anyone recommend a cheap (very cheap lol) half decent pressure washer to get into pressure washing only be doing the odd job here and there. Thanks

Not not realy but you just have to keep an eye out as I picked up a loncin 14 hp 3,600 psi 15lpm washers cheap nearly new from ebay for £450 including a 10 inch fsc that does a good job and is still going strong after much abuse.

I also picked up a Delta honda Gx340, reduction gearbox driven, ws201 interpump 3000 psi 15lpm washer for £250 from another ebay listing. Now that was an unbalevable bargain on its own but also included a 20inch wherlaway flat surface cleaner aswell.

Out of the two the Honda Gx340 11hp spec washer is the smaller out of the two than the loncin spec washer as the delta is fitted with a far better pump & reduction gearbox so uses less fuel too.

You can see in the pics below how different both washers look like side by side just so to get some idea what you should be looking out for.

ws201 interpump with a reduction gearbox is on the right in this pic

View attachment 2639

The Delta is a Honda GX340 11hp whereas the Loncin is a 14hp as not only is it a beast to move about but drinks fuel tool.

View attachment 2638

bet it costs a bit more than five aa power washers strapped together.....i kinda got a bit excited....and even the wife was impressed....now with that even i could smurf my prices....:rofl:

yeh we can all dream....the bloomin ups delivery guy arrived today where i was working and started whistling its a wonderful life it is ....its a wonderful life it is...and then ...i swear ...merged it ...youd better watch out ..youd better not shout...santa clause is coming tonight..

so we all know what smurf wants for xmas...and no tuffers its not a magic sponge....:rofl:

Back