S.W. Window Cleaning

My First Use Of Virosol Today - Not Sure

S.W. Window Cleaning

I have seen videos on utube where people just spray on virisol, leave it for a minute and the moss etc on gutters just drops off. I used 1:100 ratio today and it wasn`t like that. Still took a fair bit of brushing. I have a white garage door to do tomorrow. The dirt is well ground in. Think its plastic. Can you use this stuff neat if required or a stronger dose than I have been using today?

Cheers,

Steve

Smurf

I would use a stronger mix of about 1:10 as 1:100 I've found too weak for me. Just go careful with the stuff as best to test a small area first especially when using it neat and don’t let it dry on glass. Also stay well clear of so say self cleaning glass as best use a weak soap solution instead as a boost or just pure water.

cheapncheerful

it be great with whisky...nawww...........smells lovely.... i love it.....i had some really dirty sealant around a window and tried just rubbing no result...sprayed on the virisol and waited and was astonished to see it just wipe off...:)

Tuffers

I use it 1:5 in a 5L sprayer. I did a conny roof today, sprayed all over with the mix. Sally sill brush, fan jets, pump on 90, done in under an hour. Love Virosol me :love:

cheapncheerful

hey i thought my spray bottle would last for ages....it dont...time to fill again..god i love that smell...:rofl:

Smurf

Today I also deep cleaned a filthy 4 sided consevatory roof amongst other things. Just used hot pure water with sally sill and the crud just melted away.... No chems required on that one :rolleyes:

I use it 1:5 in a 5L sprayer. I did a conny roof today, sprayed all over with the mix. Sally sill brush, fan jets, pump on 90, done in under an hour. Love Virosol me :love:

dredge3

from 1:100 to 1:5 is a massive differance

S.W. Window Cleaning

Whats a Sally Sill Brush? Are they good?

Steve

Tuffers
Toady I also deep cleaned a filthy 4 sided consevatory roof amongst other things. Just used hot pure water will sally sill and the crud just melted away.... No chems required on that one :rolleyes:

Oi, who you calling toady :rofl:

Tuffers
from 1:100 to 1:5 is a massive differance

I probably use it a bit too neat, but it works well for me. You can see the green muck turn orange when it's doing its stuff.

Tuffers
Whats a Sally Sill Brush? Are they good?

Steve

Sally sill brushes love dirt. Mine has 2 big red fan jets that look like.....better not say :whistle: She loves soffits, fascias and gutters. I took a hair dryer to my Sally once and scorched her hair :( while trying to fit a jet hose on her.

cheapncheerful

yeh quite funny that orange bit..

hey me likes your bedtime story tuffers...and its saturday tomorrow...time to get a pea out of the pot...well i put enough in when i was younger....

cheapncheerful

yeh i was kinda worried about that...but fast i be......anyway it could always be the spiders...i always blame the spiders...little sods they are...

if you ask tuffers i do believe he will sell you a remarkable thing called a magic sponge...:rofl:

Tuffers
So you have wide fan jets fitted then too Tuffers?

Yes, I had a set of narrow ones, but they didn't seen to fan well toady.

cheapncheerful

..hmmm i would love to join in but i aint got no jets yet....:gush: nor a sally sill to put them in

i would love to put my jet in sally sill but thats another story....you dont know how close to the truth your getting...

Tuffers

if you ask tuffers i do believe he will sell you a remarkable thing called a magic sponge...:rofl:

Yes the latest dispatch is just rounding the Cape of Good Hope :)