Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Van

Neil

My new van will be delivered to me on 26th June it cannot come quick enough I can't wait to get rid of my crappy vivaro !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went for the transit custom trend mate LWB I had a SWB vivaro but i ended up paying more than what i payed for it trying to fix the dam thing ! Just need to hope my van holds out till I get my new one, ford Are buying my one off me for £1800
ebu6u4a9.jpg

god thats a sexy van...looks lovely ...god i wish i had a van...car crammed with 15 bags of grass clippings yesterday and opened the windows and they went everywhere......and as for my windy kit in the boot....well everythings in there...somewhere...:eek:

Love the new van i have the Renault tragic same as the vivero bag of shi....... ive spent thousands on it when one things fixed another starts playing up drives me INSANE unreliable isnt the word TOTALLY UNBELIEVABLE .

I must have spent around £5000 on my van I've had it for 3 years lol, one of my diesel injectors went and that cost me £1400 and I have another 3 injectors left that are on there way out so that's going to cost me just over £3000 plus my gear box is grinding this is why I'm getting rid and getting a brand new van !!

Don't know what colour sign writing to have what you lot reckon?

I'm excited but I don't want to drill holes and damp proof paint my van i have to do it as best as I can lol

That's what I was thinking earlier mate that would look mental!!

me jealous ....me want a van....oh i canna lift that bloody lawn mower in and out one more time...and the power washer..and the window cleaning kit and the weather gear....i need space.../emoticons/smile.png

Your the man, just saw one of those vans this morning and thought it was a mercedes then saw the badge, Ford. Cool van and the best thing about fords are the front window heaters in winter, everyone scraping windows like mad and you get in switch on, give it a moment drive off, smile and wave at the others, with tunes on high. BOOM,BOOM!!!:rofl:. Totally jealous tho, got to get four new tyres for my astra estate 93k miles, need to go for a van test drive me thinks, just for fun:rolleyes:

yeh it brings back memories...i used to drive a tatty old mini bus but it was great loadsa space....even had my ladders inside...:)me thinks it may be time for a change...

Looks nice...Did you buy or lease your new van in the end?
Ended up buying it out right smurf didn't want the hassle of paying it off monthly with the balloon payment at the end . I did look into it though but thought it was best to just but and own straight away.

Your the man, just saw one of those vans this morning and thought it was a mercedes then saw the badge, Ford. Cool van and the best thing about fords are the front window heaters in winter, everyone scraping windows like mad and you get in switch on, give it a moment drive off, smile and wave at the others, with tunes on high. BOOM,BOOM!!!:rofl:. Totally jealous tho, got to get four new tyres for my astra estate 93k miles, need to go for a van test drive me thinks, just for fun:rolleyes:
If you go for a test drive in the ford custom you will want it 100% what a van it is , I did the mistake of test driving the sport which is unbelievable ! But I bought the LWB trend which is still good, and the reverse camera is the nuts ! God I luv gadgets lol /emoticons/smile.png

I've seen some black vans that have turquoise and white sign writing and they look the dogs.
Was going to get black but thought I would get loads of stone chips and it shows up white which is what happened to my car I hated it tuffs

Latest Posts

Back