Tizzo

Pure water trad

Tizzo

So been giving my new WFP system a run in today. Only took a couple of drums out, so decided to use the remaining pure water in my bucket. By christ, works like a dream! Barely have to detail. Literally just had a dash of ecover lemon in it and that was all. Built my whole technique around detailing efficiently to get those f*cking soap/hard-water smears off, but none of that here! Heartily recommended, deffo saves time even without a pole. And scrim use.

Bit sad of me to write a thread about it but hell, sharing is caring!

Tuffers

I find that it doesn't glide that well using Ecover and pure. Others say it's good but I find the blade drags on the glass.

Smurf

Yes I found as long as you get ecover soap mix right it does work rather well with pure.

So been giving my new WFP system a run in today. Only took a couple of drums out, so decided to use the remaining pure water in my bucket. By christ, works like a dream! Barely have to detail. Literally just had a dash of ecover lemon in it and that was all. Built my whole technique around detailing efficiently to get those f*cking soap/hard-water smears off, but none of that here! Heartily recommended, deffo saves time even without a pole. And scrim use.

Bit sad of me to write a thread about it but hell, sharing is caring!

cheapncheerful

heyheyhey....da wifey finally delivers my ecover....lemon as well....and its a big one...hey...cant wait for monday...except i not cleanin windas on monday....okay tuesday....:D

mrtaytay

I am back in the fairy camp now:oops:!.......using pure water to trad sounds interesting though.