tench0771

trad belt

tench0771

can any one give me a link to a good trad belt ide like something than can carry a couple of squeegys an money an scraper!:)

Tuffers

TolishAPurd

I've got that unger belt and I like it a lot. Hanging off it I have a Ninja BOAB, unger bottle pouch, Makita tool belt pouch, and the heavy duty Ettore pouch on the back of the belt to hide my builders crack (serious).

Smurf

I will have to remember that little tip :D

I've got that unger belt and I like it a lot. Hanging off it I have a Ninja BOAB, unger bottle pouch, Makita tool belt pouch, and the heavy duty Ettore pouch on the back of the belt to hide my builders crack (serious).

Smurf

I use the same unger utility belt to carry me six guns about. I prefer to use ettore double pouches that comes with its own belt as the benefit for me is having it separate to my trad belt I can position the pouches where I want them whilst working. Also when doing wfp work the pouches come in very handy too on their own.

Guest boarcity

i like leather belts myself. with a double buckle . River island sell very good quality belts for about 15 quid

RiceRocket

I roll with a WinSpray jumbo pouch, WCW PVC pouch + Unger personal bag myself clear.png

Smurf

I prefer to put notes in my works wallet that is kept safely out of site. Mind you are hardly ever get given coins but have pockets in me trousers for that.

can any one give me a link to a good trad belt ide like something than can carry a couple of squeegys an money an scraper!:)

mrtaytay

Must admit, I dont use a pouch or bag.....I have my large fineweave around my neck and a cloth in each back pocket. I do use a boab though.

rugbywolf
Must admit, I dont use a pouch or bag.....I have my large fineweave around my neck and a cloth in each back pocket. I do use a boab though.

Shouldn't put anything damp round your neck or shoulders, you will end up with rheumatics. No kidding.

mrtaytay
so nobody else stuffs thss bank notes in thier socks?:rofl:

I ask the customers to stuff them down me pants.....the lady customers that Is ;)

Tuffers
so nobody else stuffs the bank notes in thier socks?:rofl:

I used to smuggle my ciggys into school in my socks. I always wore football socks for school ;)

cheapncheerful

now i must admit.....there is a bit of a cheesy smell down there..:feet:...wifey dont care though ....and this could be read wrong...as long as she gets the money..:eek:

Smurf

So you have to pay then?...that brings back memories :D

NO MONEY- NO HONEY... I LOVE YOU LONG TIME :laugh: