Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

trad belt

tench0771

can any one give me a link to a good trad belt ide like something than can carry a couple of squeegys an money an scraper!/emoticons/smile.png

I've got that unger belt and I like it a lot. Hanging off it I have a Ninja BOAB, unger bottle pouch, Makita tool belt pouch, and the heavy duty Ettore pouch on the back of the belt to hide my builders crack (serious).

I will have to remember that little tip /emoticons/biggrin.png

I've got that unger belt and I like it a lot. Hanging off it I have a Ninja BOAB, unger bottle pouch, Makita tool belt pouch, and the heavy duty Ettore pouch on the back of the belt to hide my builders crack (serious).

I use the same unger utility belt to carry me six guns about. I prefer to use ettore double pouches that comes with its own belt as the benefit for me is having it separate to my trad belt I can position the pouches where I want them whilst working. Also when doing wfp work the pouches come in very handy too on their own.

Last edited by a moderator:
i like leather belts myself. with a double buckle . River island sell very good quality belts for about 15 quid

I roll with a WinSpray jumbo pouch, WCW PVC pouch + Unger personal bag myself
clear.png

I prefer to put notes in my works wallet that is kept safely out of site. Mind you are hardly ever get given coins but have pockets in me trousers for that.

can any one give me a link to a good trad belt ide like something than can carry a couple of squeegys an money an scraper!/emoticons/smile.png

Must admit, I dont use a pouch or bag.....I have my large fineweave around my neck and a cloth in each back pocket. I do use a boab though.
Shouldn't put anything damp round your neck or shoulders, you will end up with rheumatics. No kidding.

now i must admit.....there is a bit of a cheesy smell down there..:feet:...wifey dont care though ....and this could be read wrong...as long as she gets the money..:eek:

So you have to pay then?...that brings back memories /emoticons/biggrin.png

NO MONEY- NO HONEY... I LOVE YOU LONG TIME :laugh:

Back