Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Your BIGGEST job!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Matty H

Ok lads - post your biggest regular job and how long it takes you! If you want to you can say how much £ you get for it, but that's obviously your prerogative /emoticons/biggrin.png

I do a 55ft high - literally all glass building and it's a quarterly job that takes me on my own 2 whole days 9am - 5pm. I do it using a Gardiners Super Max and a super lite extreme wide brush. Bloody hard work I tell ya /emoticons/wink.png

My biggest domestic job takes about 4-5 hours, absolutely massive pre victorian house, each panel needs hand finishing because the paint work is slightly flakey. Not declaring how much I take for it /emoticons/wink.png

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?hj5h2b

i have a freshbins wheeliebin cleaning trailer and i have a contract with a property management company i clean 2000 commercial bins annually in apartment complexes its a great add on as a lot of my bin custies give me windows facia and soffit gutters cleans etc

a camp site of 2 converted farm houses & 3 chalets it takes me 1hr 40 min (but im old & fat so i dont rush) its £66 every month

and to think i could be labouring for £9 hr

We have a large prestigious building in London that we clean the windows for. With a team of 5 it takes the best part of a day. Long day for the guys!

big place each month 70 quid takes about hour and half. call it 2 hours with traveling. did it the other day, thought i had some money and then the dog needed the vets 100 quid! easy come easy go

would you believe it, just done this job today & its getting sold to someone else who's local & got another campsite so probably his own window cleaner bugger!!! this job paid my van insurance an all

I once had a house which took 4hours, £130 inside an out.

They were having a gym, cinema and swimming pool built when I lost the contract.

Wasn't my fault they cancelled, but the stupid owner blamed me for marks on the windows, as the windows had cost £125,000.

They'd welded near the windows and alsorts, the windows were knackered.

She blamed me but never made an insurance claim, which she would have done if I'd damaged them, as she had made claims on different things while I worked their and work was being done, she told me.

She got rid of me, and reckon she did it to save having to see me again when she'd embarrassed herself ranting at her windows and taking it out on me.

I have bigger jobs now, but that was the biggest regular domestic job.

I shall not elaborate my commercials.

Some interesting and varied jobs there lads - whats your smallest job lol

I actually clean a woman's 1 bedroom window as she does all the rest herself - BIZZARE!

Smallest job is £3, two of them, one is a sandwich shop, 3windows. 1minute. lol

Smallest house is a £5. 3 upstairs 3 downstairs.

My biggest house is the one i got this week Mapperton House

My biggest job is the one i start in 2 weeks 54 static caravans on a holiday park .

Back