Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Telescopic lance/ extension

WCF

Help Support WCF:

scotty_boy

just wanted to to see if anyone has/has used a telescopic lance i have a big house to wash do and dont fancy going up the ladder while holding on to the lance.

cheers.

Are you WFP? I posted a thread about an internal cleaning kit I made. I have used the same idea to make a telescopic lance..... Hang on this is power washing......my idea was for F/S/G cleans to get the plastic sprayed with a Virosol mixture.........

just wanted to to see if anyone has/has used a telescopic lance i have a big house to wash do and dont fancy going up the ladder while holding on to the lance.
cheers.

Ive cleaned a house on wednesday using a Karcher K7 140 bar with 4m lance and believe me it was very useful

I havent got a telescopic lance for my honda jet washer however not sure if I need one as 140 BAR is just enough for cleaning a house

I've got a 7.3 m telescopic lance that is very heavy and whippy so I hardly ever use it now. Stick too much pressure through it and will kick like a mule too as I found out making a right prat of myself in the process. Put a gutter clearing tool/bend on it and then the fun really starts as you will be all over the place like a man possesd /emoticons/biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
thats what i have been looking at the 7.3m ...... take it its not the best idea? did the 4m lance need a ladder at all to reach up to the top the house is quite tall.

thats what i have been looking at the 7.3m ...... take it its not the best idea? did the 4m lance need a ladder at all to reach up to the top the house is quite tall.

I needed ladder for the top right side only

2014_05_20_07_08_21.jpg

thanks for that been in contact with dual pumps and they only do a 2m extension or the telescopic lance, where did you get the 4m from?

Latest Posts

Back