Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Forum ider

tench0771

hi gav thault ide add a suggestion if u dont mind ide like to c a lite bulb type thing on every section so untill u have red every topic in ech section the lite will stay on if that make sence lol just a ider /emoticons/smile.png

If you go to forums you will see categories in bold that means you have not read all those posts.

If the category is a grey colour then you have read all the posts.

So no light bulb required me thinks /emoticons/wink.png

hi gav thault ide add a suggestion if u dont mind ide like to c a lite bulb type thing on every section so untill u have red every topic in ech section the lite will stay on if that make sence lol just a ider /emoticons/smile.png

If you look at the current speech bubbles they do change color depending on if that section has threads in that you have not read. Blue means there are new ones you have not read gray means you have read them. Also if you click new posts at top it will show you all new posts since you last visited. Thanks for the suggestion though. If anyone has any others let me know.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

They say the older you get you will eventualy turn into your dad or is that a load of billhooks /emoticons/biggrin.png

I know my missus has turned into the mother-in-law...Oh deep joy /emoticons/sad.png

Back