Guest sdrah

Best wet vac for power washing ?!

Guest sdrah
mr shine

thats expensive , theres one thats about 300 , i think its called a coveva , try smurf i think he might have a link , if you get one with a 51mm hose type it could be used as a gutter vac as well as the powerwashing jobs , just add on a set of cheap poles ;)

Smurf

I first look at the way the runoff goes then start cleaning in that direction. As I'm cleaning rather than keep blasting crap everywhere I brush the sludge into piles so the water has a chance to drain away then shovel it up.

The only time I need to use a wet vac is if the water can't drain away and starts pooling.

Guest sdrah

well - sometimes that's not possible - yesterday I cleaned a patio and water just stayed in the center - forming a paddle about 3 inches deep ..

Smurf

It drives me bonkers when that happens so I know how you felt. Mind you it probably dosen't help using a 21 lpm washer when runoff is a problem like that.

If the pooling is very bad I somtimes use a dirty water submersible pump or a wet vac but the wet vac I have is a pain in the arse to keep emptying as dosen't have auto pump out..

well - sometimes that's not possible - yesterday I cleaned a patio and water just stayed in the center - forming a paddle about 3 inches deep ..

Smurf

Also a broom or floor rubber bladed squeege might help too but sometimes if the runoff ground is saturated so can't take the runoff water it can be a nightmare to sort out as all adds time to the job.

M-CLEAN UK LTD

If you are prepared to spend that kind of money look at these -

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Flood-Eqpt-Industrial-Wet-Dry-Vacuum-3-x-1100watt-Motors-Automatic-Pump-Out-/140538780973?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item20b8c39d2d

Kevin at Marblelife is a great guy and will answer all your questions.

More than adequate. I can't remember the stats but I think this thing autodumps about 120 LPM

Check with Kevin though

Rob

Smurf

After seeing the link I would imagin it would not be that difficult to add your own sub pump to any type of wet vac.