Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best wet vac for power washing ?!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

thats expensive , theres one thats about 300 , i think its called a coveva , try smurf i think he might have a link , if you get one with a 51mm hose type it could be used as a gutter vac as well as the powerwashing jobs , just add on a set of cheap poles /emoticons/wink.png

I first look at the way the runoff goes then start cleaning in that direction. As I'm cleaning rather than keep blasting **** everywhere I brush the sludge into piles so the water has a chance to drain away then shovel it up.

The only time I need to use a wet vac is if the water can't drain away and starts pooling.

well - sometimes that's not possible - yesterday I cleaned a patio and water just stayed in the center - forming a paddle about 3 inches deep ..

It drives me bonkers when that happens so I know how you felt. Mind you it probably dosen't help using a 21 lpm washer when runoff is a problem like that.

If the pooling is very bad I somtimes use a dirty water submersible pump or a wet vac but the wet vac I have is a pain in the **** to keep emptying as dosen't have auto pump out..

well - sometimes that's not possible - yesterday I cleaned a patio and water just stayed in the center - forming a paddle about 3 inches deep ..

Also a broom or floor rubber bladed squeege might help too but sometimes if the runoff ground is saturated so can't take the runoff water it can be a nightmare to sort out as all adds time to the job.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
After seeing the link I would imagin it would not be that difficult to add your own sub pump to any type of wet vac.

Back