Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Behind !! how many windys work on sunday ??

fast_muchly

Hi

Because of weather and bank holidays although I did work the last one for first time ever and a good job I did as it rained rest of week.

How many windys work on a sunday,I want to go out today ( looks a roaster ) but nervous of my ugly mug looking at the family having there roast thru the window or dribbling window cleaning water on there BBQ's lol.

Really don't know what to do and looking at weather its rain all damn week again here.

Come on dodger you worked any sundays your in my area.What you other windys think.

I hate working on weekends in any job where the family are about. Its that feeling of being in the way that I don't like. Window cleaning while everyone's trying to relax and enjoy their weekend is just not my cup of tea, better to work on late in the evening every week day instead IMO.

sunday mornings bad idea,

couples getting ready for there weekly nooky, then the window cleaner starts to clean there windows

they are going to be really over the moon with you.

on the same note there are local guys who graft bank holidays , ,& sundays , but they have been tarred with could,int careless attitude, right pair of bellends

i wouldent wrk a sunday ever its a bad ider m8 an people will just eather say leve it this time or b peed off cos ur there saturdays is fine an wrking late up to 6 oclock is fine throu the week, also bank holidays is ok but i wouldent start till 9 am an b finished buy 4 at the lateset just my view tho

Worked the last 2 bank holidays, didn't feel easy about it, it was either do it and stay on top or fall behind. Wouldn't work a Sunday unless it was a big job and pre arranged with the custy. Might do one this Sunday (a full glass and plastic job) if I get the job, not quoted it yet.

never worked the weekend as i dont like peoples..and during the week i can usually dodge them...but i only a rechargeable battery i not mains like most on here....i need sat/sun to recharge:rofl:

I have worked saturdays and a couple of sundays, but was only for a couple of hours, but this was due to customer wanting their windows done, and I was in my transition period between my old job and becoming a full-time windy. Now, I would work a saturday if I havent been out all week due to the weather, but I will not work a sunday if I dont need too, but would consider to work a sunday afternoon if it was all prearanged and I hadnt made enough money in the week. Overall I will try my best to be off the weekend, as I have young family and this was the reason I changed from a shift work job to being self-employed, to be with them when off from school at the weekends.

I work most weekends Saturday and Sunday and all bank holidays, I have never had a problem and I start at 6 am

some grafters out there...you win the grafters award for windowcleaning Murphy...mind you ...you probably finish at ten am....just as i start:)

Back