Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Can you use a ladder stand off with a wooden ladder?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

S.W. Window Cleaning

Hi,

I bought a used ladder stand off from fleebay a while ago and thought I would try fitting it today. I dont know if you can use it on a wooden ladder but thought I would see how it fitted. I know it looks naff. I will buy a proper ladder but as yet haven`t needed it.

When I fitted it the top of the ladder was still on the wall so im sure thats not right. I have attached a couple of photos to see what im doing wrong.

Cheers,

Steve

View attachment 2654

View attachment 2655

it needs to go on the top runs m8 for the wall then the ladder will not tuch the walls, u can also use it on the roof tiles smurf probly has some pix that he can up load

Now I have a microlite standoff I bought of ebay,used today on a flat roof, what a beast, got an ankalad as well, now have to get the ladder and really thinking will have to go for the complete smurf setup with a BPS combi ladder, but did want one with d-rungs, but all heavier and more expensive than this ladder. Still thinking:rolleyes:, what a setup in these pictures.

Back