Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Firstly: hello to all!

Tomek

Hi,

As I'm new on that forum and partly in that business forgive me please, if a question I'm going to ask is too obvious. I'll get tank, planning to set up system (buy one) for purified water and to be honest I'm little lost about next step: I know need a pomp with controller, need RO or DI or both but what's about membranes sizes etc.? Tank, I'm planning to use will be up to 600l, everything on my pick up, does this one would work http://www.windowcleaningwarehouse.co.uk/FRO20.html of course excluding pomps and controllers? Simply, I'm looking for bestspoke system I could install easily on my pick up and just start it. Thanks for Your help!

Hi, I'll get Mitsubishi L200 reg 54 with hard top on, at this moment trying to get proper measures for system so I could order custom made tank etc. Just because I'm not sure about what exactly do I need I can't give tank producer right information.

Hi Smurf, I already know that company - they request from me measures of the rest of system and that's where I'm stuck as I don't know how much it takes for around 600 l tank...

I would not have a clue either to be honest so might be worth making an appointment with them so they can take a look at your motor. That way they can measure up and advise the best bespoke solution for you.

I have a 350 ltr in a navara with a static system at home, works well as you need some space for other gear. I went to pure freedom /emoticons/smile.png

ok, but at this moment don't have chance to get an additional tank into my house - so want everything what I need on my pick up (and buy the way I'll go for Ford Ranger as I found pretty one)

Welcome to the forum:) all the best with getting kitted out. I only use a trolley system so cant offer any advice on setup.

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk 2

And Simon, how You are doing with 350l tank? I was cleaning before with 650 and could do up to 14 houses per day, mostly below average size, so if it's not a secret could You tell me how much can do with 350l? Cheers pal!

I can do about 10 okay but my work always takes me past my house which takes me minutes to fill /emoticons/smile.png

Back