Tuffers

I gave my biggest ever quote today

Tuffers

Office block, 3 storeys high, not cleaned in donkeys.

Don't think it's a goer though.

Guess how much?

Closest guess gets a 'like' :thumbsup:

Tuffers
Must be £710.00

:thumbsup:

On reflection, I think I well over priced it :D

TolishAPurd

Well and truly smurfed it. :D You never know though, you might just get it, then you'll be glad you did..

Gav

That's one hell of a quote! Pretty nice if you get it although sounds like it might be a pig to do first time.

Tuffers
That's one hell of a quote! Pretty nice if you get it although sounds like it might be a pig to do first time.

Covered in cobwebs etc, probably not been cleaned ever in over 10 years or more! I doubt if I carry enough water to do it in one hit anyway and would probably get a mate to help. No sign of being accepted so far, which doesn't really bother me tbh.

I would post a pic that I found of the front of the building on the net, but it looks so much less work than when I quoted it :confused:

windowsurfer

All the best with that quote:-)I quoted a business for £100, three large buildings n owners house all places are filthy. They said they got rid of last windy as too dear. Got email to say mine was too dear as well n last windy charged £65. Took me ages to type up quote aswell.

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk 2