Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

No parking

tench0771

someone put a fred on but i cant find it grrrrr it was about having no parking so i thault ide post wat i do:D as i have no drive near the house
10365855_1431137233814939_7212275291962680412_n.jpg
i fill eather first thing or late at nte so im not in peoples way as im on the path:ninja:

haha i think we have all done that me ive done it way to often:D
I thought to fit a small valve - about 1 inch to the top of the tank with a hose going down under the van - an overflow valve .

someone put a fred on but i cant find it grrrrr it was about having no parking so i thault ide post wat i do:D as i have no drive near the house
10365855_1431137233814939_7212275291962680412_n.jpg
i fill eather first thing or late at nte so im not in peoples way as im on the path:ninja:
why don't you get a hose buried along the path with a fake flower pot at the end to hide the quick connect - then get the van as close as possible and nobody will know what's going on there : )

why don't you get a hose buried along the path with a fake flower pot at the end to hide the quick connect - then get the van as close as possible and nobody will know what's going on there : )
great idea but....

some nosey old bat will be watching...theres a lot of :specs:specs:specs around these days...

haha there is some funy buggers out there:rolleyes: i would have give them the middle finger an chucked a load of greenery on an propa smoke them out :hehehe::cool:

Latest Posts

Back